Single life is packed with pros and cons, even though the dramatic moments commonly usually enjoyable to live on through, they generate for fantastic entertainment. Tinder has actually combined with ladies’ way of living mag Cosmopolitan generate a branded podcast that digs into what internet dating is truly like over the United States.
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is actually a 12-episode audio tv show hosted by Faye Brennan, gender & relations Director of Cosmopolitan. Brennan is joined each week by a celebrity visitor host to break on the most remarkable, hilarious, psychological, enchanting and relatable online dating stories provided by Tinder consumers throughout the nation.
“Between united states here at Cosmo, and the buddies over at Tinder, we have now heard numerous crazy dating tales recently and they’re simply too-good to not ever share,” Brennan says in a marketing video. “Jetting to The Bahamas following the first big date? Booking six times back-to-back in identical night? We Are Going To enter into all of it with single cougars near mes living every-where from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Recurring.'”
Five episodes being circulated yet, each around twenty minutes very long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Everything Is Off-the-record. Brennan is actually joined by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual health company Unbound, to talk about matchmaking in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest town currently in on Tinder, with additional fits than nearly any various other U.S. area.
- Mormon Country: TFW You Never Understand Terminology. Brennan is actually joined by previous Disney celebrity, star, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to have a chat about dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball above Bae. Brennan is actually joined by comedian Liza Treyger to hear regarding dates that rock and the dates that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Everybody’s Got a Hoodie Packed With A Few Ideas. Brennan is accompanied in studio with Zach Kornfeld, one-quarter with the YouTube comedy sensation The attempt men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated matchmaking swimming pool.
- The South: TFW You Reckon It Really Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is joined when you look at the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and writer, to get the low-down on internet dating inside the land of south belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder is not the basic relationship business to check the podcasting oceans. Bumble circulated the most important period of their own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, early in the day this season. Unsubscribe is actually managed by Jada Sezer, mental health and the entire body good activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP Marketing and Communications for Bumble.
‘Single, Swipe, recurring’ is present on all major podcast companies, such as Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand new symptoms would be offered every Tuesday in July.